Check out our 2017 Annual Report to see how YOUR support is changing lives & giving back to our community!
Access the entire report here: 2017 Annual Report – Merced County Rescue Mission
- We have implemented a software program that allows us to track every person in our programs from entry to outcomes as we help them set and achieve their goals.
- We have implemented a new curriculum that will address life issues and help prepare our participants to build productive and fulfilling lives.
- Our staff are engaged in training programs to develop their job skills which will help them both in their present jobs at the Mission as well as potential future opportunities.
- We have strengthened our collaboration with Dignity Health, Mercy Medical Center Merced, the Merced County Department of Probation, the Merced County Human Services Agency, Golden Valley Health Centers, California State University Stanislaus and the City of Merced Housing Department.
- We have established a strong transitional living program to help men and women move towards independence.
- We have transitioned from three to ten locations.
- We have a permanent supportive house which provides housing for a homeless family with young children.
- People who were homeless are now housed, people who were hungry have been fed, and people who were jobless are now working.
- We are giving hope where there is despair, offering light where there is darkness and providing opportunities towards building a more positive life.
All of this is possible because of YOU and all the people who have come along side to make a positive difference in the lives of people who need Hope.