You may be aware that we recently lost our building that was located at 1921 Canal Street. That building housed our men’s program, a place to provide nightly shelter for 20 men, a place for showers and allowed us a place to serve daily nutritious meals for those in need. Now we are “everywhere”, but that’s ok because so is God. We are currently operating out of 10 facilities around Merced.
1. 527 W 20th Street: Office & Donation Drop Off Center, & the location where individuals fill out applications to our programs.
2. An office space generously provided by Golden Valley Engineering
3. Hope for Women – A house for 10 participants
4. Hope for Men – A house for 10 participants
5. Women’s Sober Living Home – A house for 8 participants
6. Men’s Sober Living Home – A house for 10 participants
7. Men’s Sober Living Home – A house for 10 participants
8. Men’s Sober Living Home – A house for 3 participants
9. Hope Medical Respite Care – A house for 10 participants
10. Hope for Families – A house for one family
11. And Dec. 1st – March 31st – Winter Warming Shelter
Please pray that we will find a location where we can once again provide shelter, showers and meals.